Friday, 18 July 2014

10 Facts About Me

Its finally happened. I've created a blog. I've wanted to do this for so long, but somehow never found the time or had a clue what to write. But I'm here now and to celebrate my very first blog post and as a way for you to get to know me a little better, I thought why not list 10 facts about myself. Here goes;

  1. I don't drink coffee or tea. Which is strange because I live in Melbourne, which is known for having some of the best coffee in the world. I love hot chocolates though and chai lattes with lots of honey are my favourite. 

  2. I very rarely drink or get drunk. This is mostly because I never seem to have enough money to fund a night out. My best friend of over 2 years has never seen me have more than two drinks. 

  3. Wearing nail polish freaks me out. It makes me feel very claustrophobic when I have it on. Weird, I know. 

  4. I get quite bad anxiety at times. It has stopped me from doing a lot of things I want to do, and it has affected friendships. It's a really difficult thing to explain to people who don't also have some sort of anxiety. The easiest way for me to explain how I feel is that my brain just overreacts when faced with certain thoughts or situations.  

  5. I can play the piano. I'm very rusty though, and it would take me a while to work out a song. I can do it though and playing a musical instrument is a really nice skill to have.  

  6. I am allergic to a strangely large array of things. Peanuts, pistachios, dogs, cats, horses and about a million types of grass. Just to name a few. 

  7. I have only been overseas once, to Bali. Sadly the whole time I was there I had tonsillitis. 

  8. I love interior design. If it weren't such a competitive field of work I would definitely be studying it now. One day though I hope to do some work in the area (and teach of course). 

  9. Jurassic Park really scares me. Which is strange because most scary movies don't scare me. I don't know, something about dinosaurs chasing people just doesn't sit right. 

  10. I won't lie. I struggled to get ten. But lastly and most importantly. I am moving to the UK in November! I obviously just want to continue to experience the exceptional weather that Melbourne is having right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment