Filled with paper dollies, rose patterned plates and golden books you can't go wrong. They typically serve Thai food. Which is amazing by the way!
I visited Cookie earlier this year for my birthday. It can be very stressful choosing a restaurant to host a dinner at. I am always worried someone is going to dislike it but I try my best to please everyone. In this case, everyone absolutely loved my choice. I definitely recommended it.
I visited Cookie earlier this year for my birthday. It can be very stressful choosing a restaurant to host a dinner at. I am always worried someone is going to dislike it but I try my best to please everyone. In this case, everyone absolutely loved my choice. I definitely recommended it.
Cookie also has a magnificent rooftop terrace overlooking the Melbourne CBD. Not only that but they serve some delicious drinks - You can even create your own frozen cocktails (which are massive and super tasty)!
I had the Thai Green Curry with Sticky Rice the last time I visited and I can't wait to return to get some more of their food in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment