Sunday, 22 February 2015

London Eats | No.1

Distrito Federal, Mexico City, D/F Mexico
Moving on from Melbourne Eats, I now bring you London Eats! D/F Mexico was one of the first restaurants I visited. Before this I was eating mostly only cheap take away or wraps from Waitrose. A time I like to forget.

Melbourne in generally known as the food capital, I'm set out to see if London can rival this. If you've ever eaten at Mamasita in Melbourne, you'll know how amazing the food is. Well this is the Mamasita of London Town
.

Pork Pibil Tacos
Passion fruit and Raspberry and Hibiscus Frozen Margaritas 

I've visited D/F Mexico twice now. I've had the bad boy burritos and the pulled pork tacos. Both absolutely mouth watering. The only negative to the mulitude of positive feedback I have about this place is the portion size. Both times the portions were massive and I couldn't eat it all... actually that's a positive as well right? Reasonably priced and you definitely get what you pay for. Some fantastic sides to choose from and free drink refills! What more can one ask for? Frozen Margaritas. Well they have them too. Check, check and check. Check out the menu HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment