Another thing you should know about me is that I am one of those people who bad things happen to at precisely the wrong time. For example, as a teenager I had reasonably good skin, hardly any pimples, then the day before school photos or a date I would get a pimple to rival all pimples, ever.
My point is, I'm moving to England in November and I can almost guarantee that something is going to happen immediately before I leave or as soon as I arrive. Probably a sickness.
So these Dr Martens are not only to try and attempt 'style', but to prevent my toes from freezing. Because without them, I'll probably get frost bite. I could be in in a snow suit, with several blankets, in front of a fire and still manage to get frost bite.
So these Dr Martens are not only to try and attempt 'style', but to prevent my toes from freezing. Because without them, I'll probably get frost bite. I could be in in a snow suit, with several blankets, in front of a fire and still manage to get frost bite.
I'm expecting another delivery of some Autumn clothes and England essentials next week. In the meantime, if anyone has any style tips for wearing Dr Martens or to survive the cold weather, comment them below.

No comments:
Post a Comment